Wednesday, November 12, 2008

so much snow!!!







So the other day when it snowed, we ended up with 6 or so inches. This picture was taken at 8 AM






Brooklyn and Tanner got out of bed that morning and came into my room to wake me up, as usual, by tickling my feet. Then they usually open the door to the balcony, which is in my room and play outside. Brooklyn opened the door and started yelling It's snowing! over and over again. She was totally excited! So after a hurried breakfast both of them had to get the snow clothing out and then played in the "backyard" for over an hour and a half.

They had a snowball fight, which even made it's way inside (but I don't care that much cuz the walk out basement is not finished), and after watching Brooklyn eat the snow by sticking her tongue out, Tanner wanted to try. So he layed down on the ground and started to lick the snow off the ground. I guess it could be worse.

They had so much fun and Iwas glad that most of their winter stuff still fits!

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

I think that you should post the pics from Valentines day when we got two feet out here!!! I am glad the snow stayed out there, on that side of the mountain!

Jessica T. said...

My kids were the same way... however, I wasn't about to go outside myslef so they didn't get to play in it. I am so mean...