Saturday, November 1, 2008

more halloween

I wanted more pix on my blog but could only do so many in my last post so here's more.



The kids thought the pumpkin carving was smelly. Brookie was gagging ( but that could have been partly cuz she was sick) She did a cat and Tanner chose Thomas the Train (of coarse) for his pumpkin.

Preston was kept entertained with a sucker. He was so excited to eat it too. And sticky. He ate the whole thing and wanted more. The kids had one in front of him and he was bouncing like crazy, he was so excited.
He was very giggly for a while after too.




We dressed him in a warm lion costume and
I think he was pretty stinking cute.
Tanner was spiderman with the large boo boo's (he came up with that on his own- "Look mommy, I have boo boo's!) He has been wearing that costume all month. He even wants to watch spider man movies all the time right now. so silly. brookie was a fairy this year and a tiger at the fair that we went to. You know, you can't show up at 2 events wearing the same costume!
I was a southern bell. I borrowed my mom-in-laws hat and dress from her singing group for my costume. Daddy was a pirate. His was last min. and we tried to find an eye patch, but no luck. o well.
Now we have enough candy to last us the next 6 months or so and then we can start to look forward to the next halloween!








3 comments:

Jessica T. said...

Very Cute!

Kayleen said...

Preston looks like tanner in the lion pic! Cute! Looks like you had fun!

Jaime said...

Wow! How cute is that that you all dressed up! You guys look great. The kids are getting so big, and freaking ADORABLE!!!