Thursday, November 20, 2008

and he's off!!!

Tanner is now in preschool!! He was so excited and had to wait a few weeks before his schedule was all set up. He kept talking about the bus and asking if he had school everyday.
So when the bus arrived he ran out the door without shoes or a jacket or anything. Not even a bye mom! Then once he was back inside to get his shoes on, He couldn't do it he was to excited. He kept going around in circles around the shoe. It was so funny to watch! He made bread dough the first day and I had to cook it for him as soon as he got home. i'm not sure if it was actually bread dough or an easier mix but he ate it. (this is Tanner) it smelled like dough but was dried out and didn't rise at all. it could have been flour salt and water for all i know.
He gets to work with a speach therapist which I'm so glad for that. It's also great for him to be away from mommy for a few hours a week and play with other kids.


Preston wants everything in sight now to be in his mouth. Esp if it's food. So I was eating a cookie the other day and he was on my lap, he saw it and tried to grab it so I moved my hand and he started yelling at me! It sounded like he was chewing me out. I grumbled about it and gave in, giving him the cookie to slime up. Brooklyn was standing by and said "well mommy, what's mine is yours!" Ya, esp. if your mommy


I went to Brookie's SEP conf with her teacher today. She is doing Great in school. Her teacher Mrs. Morgan wants to switch her to a higher reading level, the books she has been coming home with, she just breezes through. most of the time she does not need my help.
She said all the kids love her and she is very popular among the boys. uh oh!!!!! She has been kissed by a few and Mrs. Morgan has had to have a talk with the class about that. She said "I don't envy you in 10 years or so, good luck with that."
She had an area where she writes what needs to be worked on for the students and didn't have anything she could think of for brookie. i have no idea how I got such a smarty pants child.

1 comment:

Jessica T. said...

Sounds like you have been busy busy busy! That is soooo great for Tanner! Puting Brenna into pre-school this years was the BEST thing we could have done. She loves it, and it is sooo nice to get some Mommy and Sam time. Something that we have NEVER had! And GREAT JOB for Brookie! That is so great that she is just breezing through her reading! And I mush say I am sooooo not surprised that she is a hit with the boys!... I too say good luck with that! lol