Wednesday, November 26, 2008

picture tag

My cousin tagged me the other day. The rules are that you tag 4 people and you have to put the 4th picture in your 4th folder on your blog. Well here is the 4th picture on my fourth folder...
Nate and I started laughing when we saw what picture it was. So random. This is brooklyn prob about a year old. Gotta love the hair!! I'm surprised how much she had at this point. It really wasn't that thick but it looks like she had alot.
So now I tag Kayleen, Bethany, Debbie and Renee

4 comments:

Kayleen said...

That is a great pic! love the hair! I did mine, you will have to go and look!

Mark and Bethany said...

So I just told Kayleen, favorite memory is us making up our secret handshake so no one else could join our clique!! Good times, good times....

Renee said...

I never understood what a tag was. I get it now. I post it now!

Jessica T. said...

Jen! I just saw your family pics on that photographers web site.... they are AWSOME! She did a great job...