Monday, October 27, 2008

Tanner and scissors

so the other day I was sitting at the computer and Tanner decided he wanted to cut something. It's his latest hobby.
I wasn't paying much attention to him till I heard him say cut mommies hair and felt the scissors in my hair. I spun around pretty quickly so he didn't get much, luckily! I guess I should prob pay more attention to him so he does not need to resort to dractic measures to get my attention. He did get a good talking to about how only mommy cuts hair.
Hopefully I can keep the cutting to paper from now on.

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

hahahah That is funny! I am glad that he didn't get much though. Py loves to cut stuff too, but I have convinced her that only mommy Jen gets to cut hair...

Renee said...

Jordan tries to be a big kid like Pyper and use scissors like his sissy too. He cut a huge hole in the sliding screen door to our balcony! Pyper even cut her own bangs and she actually did a really good job. They're even and just look perfect.....lucky.