Wednesday, May 13, 2009

some pix

Here are some recent pix.

The kids came home on Sunday, each with a sucker for me. As as soon as they showed me them they asked if they could eat it. (kids) But Preston saw it and got very excited and wanted to eat my suckers too. I gave him the first one I could find which happened to be a huge lollipop from easter that we somehow still had. Grandma also found him one...


He was in Heaven.





I decided I Hated having long hair. Preston's favorite way of getting to a standing position was to grab my hair and pull himself up. Plus it gets tangled underneath with huge nots that hurt a ton to get out (my head is sensitive now, it did not used to be) so even if I spent the time doing it, I pulled my hair into a ponytail eventually.
I style it a little diff than in the picture and have not gotten a front view yet. sorry







Here is a new problem we are facing...

Preston has discovered the ladder. He Loves climbing it. It does not come off. And he is FAST!


At first he would get to the third from the top and stop cuz he did not know how to go further. Well, he finally figured it out. All by himself.

He is also (as of today) Walking! These pix are from last week it think. He would only stand for very long in the middle of the room if he had something in his hands. His favorite choice being a ball. Or rather Ba
Today he decided he no longer needed something in his hands though and has been trying to cruise around the house. He gets so excited and proud of himself. He usually chooses to walk to me from where ever he is and gives me a big smile and hug once he reaches me. And I'm cheering him on of coarse. He will be ONE next week!!! He is so big already. I'm kinda sad I don't have a baby anymore but a look forward to no more bottles and formula and some day diapers ( i know not for a long while but I can look forward to it any way)



And.. We just had anniv #8 we went golfing and I did really good the first 3 holes. I hit the stupid ball and it went far and straight and in the air like it was supposed to (I've only been maybe 4 times). But after that it all went down hill. I could no longer even hit the *%#@!! ball (Nate says it's ok to swear when playing golf) I did get one good ish shot but it went to the side and nearly hit Nate. He had to jump back to not get impaled by the flying ball.
It was funny as heck though.

































2 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

So freaking big, when does it happen?? Morgan is nowhere near walking! I can't believe Preston is up and going already, let the fun begin!

Jaime said...

Ok Jen! I have to tell you, I LOVE this post you had me rolling when say Nate says it's ok to swear while playing golf! Too Too Too Cute! Your baby is getting so big. Congrats on 8 years! That's awesome.