Wednesday, February 4, 2009

They should pay us

So I'm finally back! Our computer is set up and I have access to our pictures and everything!!!
It took one month to do it but it's up now. YAY!
So I went to the dentist today. I have a molar that is a baby tooth and it got infected last week. So Iwent to the dentist and he said it needed to be pulled.
Well I did that today. I had my tooth pulled and he drilled a hole in the bone and put a screw thingy in the hole for an implant that comes later (after about a month of healing)
Now I'm in lots of pain.
We go to the dentist because we are in pain & pay him way to much money for more pain!
He said that ibuprophin should be enough but I've taken 2 lortab and my whole face is throbbing and I'm dizzy from the meds...
The lortab was from when I had Preston and I did not need it. After having a baby, I was fine and Now I need the lortab. Crazy how my mouth can hurt more than having a baby.
On the plus side, I get to have milkshakes for meals and don't need to feel bad about it! At least for today and tomorrow. Don't want to go over board and have to work it all off later...

1 comment:

Ashley Hawkes said...

Wow Preston is getting so big! He is so stinkin cute. He totally stole my heart at the park that day! It's so funny that you say that mouth pain was worth than post-partum pain, I totally hear you! I broke my second to last toe last summer and I thought I was going to die! I think I LIVED on Lortab for 4 weeks..what a baby huh? Hope things get better with Nate's work, that totally stinks, he's such a nice guy!